...Gentlefolks, start your frameworks.
DISCLAIMER: This is preliminary software and/or hardware and APIs are preliminary and subject to change
-> "Install" it as you would any ordinary Cinder block, i.e. clone your chosen repo into your <cinder_root>\blocks folder.
-> Pop open a sample, make whatever changes you need, if any, to the Project Properties.
-> Build and Run. ??? Profit!
As of this writing, the main fork of Cinder-Kinect2 doesn't take the 1404 changes into account. If you're interested in fixing it yourself, really you just need to make some minor changes involving the commenting out or removal to references to KinectStatus, as it's been deprecated, replacement pending, but the good Mr. Heisters has also added a few other features that make his branch worth taking a look at.
mFrame = mKinect->getFrame();
mRgbTexture = gl::Texture(mFrame.getColor());
auto cBodies = mFrame.getBodies();
mJoints = cBodies.at(0).getJointMap();
gl::clear(Color(0, 0, 0));
mRgbTex = gl::Texture::create(mFrame.getColor());
auto cJoints = mBody.getJointMap();
gl::scale(Vec2f(getWindowSize()) / Vec2f(mRgbTex->getSize()));
for(auto cCjoint : cJoints)
Vec2f cp = Kinect2::mapBodyCoordToColor(
- Cinder Home - http://libcinder.org
- Cinder on github - https://github.com/cinder/Cinder
- Ian Smith-Heister's Cinder-Kinect2 fork - https://github.com/heisters/Cinder-Kinect2
- Stephen Schieberl's Cinder-Kinect2 fork - https://github.com/wieden-kennedy/Cinder-Kinect2
- K2TutorialApp Source - https://github.com/SethGibson/K2Tutorial